Last updated: July 6, 2020
Message to all our clients regarding the situation related to COVID-19 in the province of Quebec.
In light of the current circumstances, and in order to follow the recommendations made by Public Health, we would like to share with you the measures put in place to ensure your well-being, your health, your safety, as well as that of the professionals who will see to offer you the services available to you.
We are pleased to announce the reopening of our clinic on July 6, 2020!
Symptoms associated with COVID-19
In order to ensure the protection of all people who attend our clinic, we would appreciate it if you did not come to the clinic in the event that you have symptoms similar to COVID-19 and to contact us as soon as possible in order to proceed by teleconsultation to avoid interrupting your sessions without compromising the well-being of all!
Simply for information, we remind you that the symptoms of COVID-19 are usually: cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste, muscle pain, headache, intense fatigue, significant loss of appetite, sore throat, diarrhea.
Obligation to move your appointment if you answer YES to one of these two questions:
- Have you been in contact with someone who has potentially contracted Covid-19?
- Do you have flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing?
Teleconsultations and face-to-face meetings
We strongly urge you to conduct/maintain your consultations by teleconsultation, but in the event that you need to go to the clinic for your meetings, here are some instructions that you respectfully ask us to follow in order to minimize the risks associated with COVID-19:
Arrival at the clinic:
- Arrive at the scheduled time for your appointment and please wait outside the clinic until your appointment time;
- Self Check-In: Our management system offers the opportunity to inform your professional of your arrival. See this page: https://jane.app/guide/online-booking/self-check-in-for-patients
- Wait for the professional to wave through the glass door of the clinic before entering;
- Be sure to wear a mask, which is required to enter and circulate in the clinic (entry will be refused in the absence of a mask);
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance (compulsory);
- Take off your shoes (compulsory);
- In order to promote physical distance, we invite you to read the signs to facilitate your travels within the clinic.
Disinfection of wards and sanitary measures in the clinic
- Don’t touch anything in the clinic, your professional will accompany you, open and close the doors for you and quickly direct you to his disinfected consulting office!
- In the event that you need to speak with the secretary, please stay behind the plexi.
Accompanying and supervising children
- Because the clinic’s waiting room is not accessible, parents of children in consultation will not be able to wait inside because only the child will be able to enter, and therefore we recommend that you avoid travelling with your children if they do not have an appointment for themselves;
Access to toilets and personal belongings
- Remember to go to the bathroom before you arrive at the clinic, the clinic’s toilets are closed to the public;
- You can bring a bottle of water, but no snacks, food, objects or toys from the outside are allowed inside;
- Make sure you keep your belongings with you at all times.
- Only Interac transfer payments are accepted. Make sure you have made the payment for the consultation prior to the start of the meeting with your professional.
We are confident that following these guidelines will help to safeguard and protect everyone’s health!
Looking forward to seeing you at the clinic and take care of yourself and your loved ones!
The CPO Team